- Ishihara’s Test (Colour vision)
- Use a book of Ishihara plates to assess colour vision by asking the patient to identify the figures or numbers visible, if possible
- Colour vision is a mixture of red, blue, and green
- Bickley LS, Szilagyi PG. Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History-Taking, 11th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011.
- Cline, MC, Ma, JM, Cydulka, RK, Meckler, GD, Handel, DS, and Thomas, SH. Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 7th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional; 2010.
- Hay, WW, Levin, MJ, Deterding, RR, and Abzug, MJ. Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics, 22nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional; 2014.
- Leblond, R.F., Brown, D.D., and DeGowin, R.L. DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination, 9th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional; 2008.
- McDonnell, C. Assessment of the anterior chamber angle and depth. http://www.optometry.co.uk/uploads/articles/Clinical15Oct2010.pdf (accessed 24 December 2014).